Overview Of All Available Farming Opportunities 9/24
Degens, do you know how many pools there are?
Right now, there are four.
So every finger on your hand except your thumb.
For those that are just joining us, I’ll bring you up to speed on what the farms are, how they relate to $PYLON, and leak some alpha on which farms you should be in for the biggest gains.
Crown — Originally known as Kassia Komm, Crown is part of our Kassia shards and focuses on ramping commercial businesses with cryptocurrency benefits.
While fiat payment infrastructure will also be integrated, merchants are heavily incentivized to pay using crypto through rewards. Crypto proceeds go to Crown holders.
Top 3 farms
- Overlord (Solarite/yCRV) with 321,228% APY
- Devourer (KASSIAHOME/yCRV) with 162,903 APY
- Evolved Mutalisk (KASSIAHOTEL/YCRV) with ~74,000 APY
Atlas — Originally known as Kassia Hotels, these luxury resorts will be erected in premier locations to increase property value. The hotels will be crypto only, with $ATLAS holders being able to participate in revenue share (as well as any other benefits we cook up in the future).
Top 3 Farms
- Sentry (Solarite) at 14k APY
- Void Ray (UNI LP) at 8.1K APY
- Observer — 9891% APY
KASH — Kassia Home takes a stab at the largest slice of the real estate pie — residential. The business model is the easiest to understand, too — funds are raised to acquire family properties. When rent is paid, income is redistributed to $KASH holders based on the tokens they hold in their wallet.
Top 3 farms
- Siege Tank at 3830% APY
- Battle Cruiser at 2786% APY (pyloneth)
- Reaper (solarite) at 4337% APY
Solarite — Solarite works similar to our $KASH business model but with solar panels. Funds are raised to construct 1MW solar panel farms, and then electricity is sold to Duke Electric, the largest utility company on the eastern coast.
Solar panels will not be used to power $PYLON GPU mining farms as this would require more panels, batteries, and additional infrastructure that would make the entire operation burn more money than it saves.
Top 3 Farms
- Zombie Graveyard (zombie) at 4.2k APY
- Twilight Council (UNI_LP) at 2.9K APY
- Solarite Pylon (Solarite_Pylon UNI LP) at ~1400 APY
FAQ: Farm X promises 10413498340% APY! Is that true?
There are two reasons why a farm will display an insane APY like this.
- You are very early to the farm so you would receive a majority of the rewards assigned to that pool (so just deceptive math)
- Coingecko API”s aren’t properly updating prices
We get a lot of flak for inaccurately portraying APY, but these are situations that are out of our control. We’d get away with stats entirely, but then no one would get the dopamine hit they’re used to when yield farming.
$PYLON and the Golden Armada ecosystem is all about decentralizing business models that:
- produce consistent cashflow (nondirectional and autonomous profit)
- Easily scalable
- Are in established industries for decades to come
Users don’t need to have any experience with construction, project management, connections to real estate agents, etc.
All YOU have to do is select which farms you want to be a part of — deposit funds, and be patient.
And one day in the not so distant future, you’ll see a slow trickle of funds that quickly becomes a roaring tide that not even the Hoover Dam can hold back.
See you on the other side.